Bakugan Battle Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bakugan Battle Universe

Play the Bakugan MMORPG! You can even create your own bakugan and ability cards! Collect, trade, battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Attack/Effect Bakugan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe
Admin
Admin

Bakugan Battler
Name: Joe
Sex: Male
BP:
Special Attack/Effect Bakugan Left_bar_bleue2510/10000000Special Attack/Effect Bakugan Empty_bar_bleue  (2510/10000000)

Special Attack/Effect Bakugan Empty
PostSubject: Special Attack/Effect Bakugan   Special Attack/Effect Bakugan EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:31 pm

A Special Treatment Bakugan is any Bakugan that doesn't look like a normal Bakugan OR it is any Bakugan that has a special feature. So, that would include Bakugan like; Pearl, Translucent, Dual Attribute, Heavy Metal, Clear and anything sold in the "Special Attack" packages.

When do you pick the attribute of an attribute changing Bakugan (Clear, Dual, and Translucent)?
Attributes are determined at the start of a battle (in other words, when the Gate Card is flipped over.)

CLEAR BAKUGAN

How do I use a Clear Bakugan?
At the beginning of a battle, Clear Bakugan take on the attribute of your opponent's Bakugan. If both players have a clear Bakugan they both get to pick which attribute they want for that battle.

How do I use a Clear Bakugan when battling a Dual Attribute Bakugan?
The Clear Bakugan will take on the attribute that is decided when your opponent pick's the attribute for their Dual Attribute Bakugan.

How do I use a Clear Bakugan against a Translucent Bakugan?
The Clear Bakugan will take on the attribute that is decided when your opponent picks the attribute for their Translucent Bakugan.

When does a Clear Bakugan change its attribute?
Clear Bakugan take the attribute of their opponent at the start of the battle. They do not constantly change as their opponent changes.

Can a Clear Bakugan change its attribute more than once in a battle?
No. You can only take on an attribute change once during a battle. They do not constantly change as their opponent changes.

PEARL BAKUGAN

How do I use a Pearl Bakugan?
Pearl Bakugan can either take on their regular G-Power bonus on a Gate Card OR the highlighted Gate bonus... whichever one you decide!

CRIMSON & PEARL BAKUGAN

How do I use a Crimson & Pearl Bakugan?
Crimson & Pearl Bakugan can either take on their regular G-Power bonus on a Gate Card OR the highlighted Gate bonus... whichever one you decide!

BAKUPEARL BAKUGAN

How do I use a BakuPearl Bakugan?
These Bakugan can either take on their regular G-Power bonus on a Gate Card OR the highlighted Gate bonus... whichever one you decide! BakuPearl Bakugan function the same as BakuFrost and Pearl Bakugan. For more information, refer to the BakuFrost and Pearl Bakugan rulings above as it is the same for all three Bakugan variants.

BAKUFROST BAKUGAN

How do I use a BakuFrost Bakugan?
These Bakugan can either take on their regular G-Power bonus on a Gate Card OR the highlighted Gate bonus... whichever one you decide! BakuFrost Bakugan function the same as BakuPearl and Pearl Bakugan. For more information, refer to the Pearl Bakugan ruling above as it is the same for all three Bakugan variants.

TRANSLUCENT BAKUGAN

How do I use a Translucent Bakugan?
At the start of a battle, the owner of the Translucent Bakugan may choose to either keep their attribute OR take on the attribute of their opponent.

How do I use a Translucent Bakugan against a Clear Bakugan?
Since a Translucent Bakugan can't take on the attribute of an attribute-less Bakugan, you must use the attribute that the Translucent Bakugan is.

How do I use a Translucent Bakugan against a Dual Bakugan?
After your opponent determines the attribute of their Dual Bakugan, you may choose which attribute to use: your original attribute or your opponent's determined attribute.

DUAL ATTRIBUTE BAKUGAN

How do I use a Dual Attribute Bakugan?
At the beginning of battle, the player who has the Dual Attribute Bakugan gets to choose from the two attributes on the Bakugan they want.

Does a Dual Attribute Bakugan get two bonuses when processing G-Power bonuses?
No. A Dual Attribute Bakugan can only be one attribute at any given time. If you have a Dual attribute Bakugan in a battle, and it is (for example) currently an Aquos, then it only counts as a single attribute Bakugan giving a single G-Power bonus. If you have a Dual Bakugan in your used or unused pile, you can pick either of the attributes for a single G-Power bonus, but you cannot pick both for a double bonus. This may get a little wonky in some situations. You may need to determine the attribute of a Dual, or other attribute changing Bakugan, at the beginning of the battle for certain cards that may be played that reference to the attributes of Bakugan not currently in battle. Lastly, a Clear Bakugan in a used or unused pile would not count as having ANY attribute until it is given one in a battle.

SPECIAL ATTACK BAKUGAN

What are Special Attack Bakugan?
Special Attack Bakugan are the same round shape as a regular Bakugan ball, but have special features that add to the overall drama and intensity of each battle.

How do I use a Special Attack Bakugan?
When it comes to gameplay, Special Attack Bakugan are played just like any other Bakugan, but they are just more fun!

WHITE NAGA

How do I use a White Naga?
White Naga uses the highlighted G-Power Gate bonus on the Gate Card in battle to determine its Attribute for the match.

BAKUSTEALTH

How do I use BakuStealth Bakugan in battle?
BakuStealth Bakugan are considered Special Treatment Bakugan, but do not have any special abilities. They are played the same as regular Bakugan. However, they can take on any special abilities when a card refers to Special Treatment Bakugan.

BAKUCAMO

How do I use BakuCamo Bakugan in battle?
BakuCamo Bakugan are considered Special Treatment Bakugan, but do not have any special abilities. They are played the same as regular Bakugan. However, they can take on any special abilities when a card refers to Special Treatment Bakugan.

BAKUSHADOW

How do I use BakuShadow Bakugan in battle?
BakuShadow Bakugan are considered Special Treatment Bakugan, but do not have any special abilities. They are played the same as regular Bakugan. However, they can take on any special abilities when a card refers to Special Treatment Bakugan.

BAKUGRANITE

What are BakuGranite Bakugan?
BakuGranite Bakugan are sold exclusively at Walmart and are denoted with a special sticker on the packaging. They are part of the BakuStealth family of Bakugan.

How do I use BakuGranite Bakugan in battle?
BakuGranite Bakugan are considered Special Treatment Bakugan, but do not have any special abilities. They are played the same as regular Bakugan. However, they can take on any special abilities when a card refers to Special Treatment Bakugan.

BAKUCRYSTAL

How do I use a BakuCrystal Bakugan?
At the start of a battle, this Bakugan changes its attribute to its opponent's attribute. If both brawlers have a BakuCrystal Bakugan in play, then both players get to pick which attribute their Bakugan will be. A BakuCrystal Bakugan functions the same as a Clear Bakugan. For more information, refer to the Clear Bakugan ruling above it is the same for both Bakugan variants.

BAKULYTE BAKUGAN

How do I use a BakuLyte Bakugan?
At the start of a battle, the owner of the BakuLyte Bakugan may choose to either keep their attribute OR take on the attribute of their opponent. BakuLyte Bakugan function the same as BakuNeon, BakuSolar and Translucent Bakugan. For more information, refer to the Translucent Bakugan ruling above as it is the same for all four Bakugan variants.

BAKUMUTATION BAKUGAN

How do I use a BakuMutation Bakugan?
At the start of a battle, the owner of the BakuMutation Bakugan may choose to change the Bakugan's attribute to that of its opponent ONLY IF the opposing Bakugan is a Special Treatment Bakugan.

BAKUNEON BAKUGAN

How do I use a BakuNeon Bakugan?
At the start of a battle, the owner of the BakuNeon Bakugan may choose to either keep their attribute OR take on the attribute of their opponent. BakuNeon Bakugan function the same as BakuLyte, BakuSolar and Translucent Bakugan. For more information, refer to the BakuLyte and Translucent Bakugan rulings above as it is the same for all four Bakugan variants.

BAKUSOLAR BAKUGAN

How do I use a BakuSolar Bakugan?
At the start of a battle, the owner of the BakuSolar Bakugan may choose to either keep their attribute OR take on the attribute of their opponent. BakuSolar Bakugan function the same as BakuLyte, BakuNeon and Translucent Bakugan. For more information, refer to the BakuLyte, BakuNeon and Translucent Bakugan rulings above as it is the same for all four Bakugan variants.

REVERSE COLOR BAKUGAN

This bakugan may change attributes with it's opponent.
Back to top Go down
http://bakuganuniverse.powermmorpg.com

Special Attack/Effect Bakugan
Page 1 of 1